Aerobats dedicated server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum of Aerobats, the dedicated server for formation flying and aerobatics on IL2 1946.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deep Apologies From =ESF= Sqaud.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Night}{awk

Deep Apologies From =ESF= Sqaud. Empty
PostSubject: Deep Apologies From =ESF= Sqaud.   Deep Apologies From =ESF= Sqaud. EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 8:20 am

Hello Sir , Admin of the Aerobats server.
i am the leader and the founder of the =ESF= Squad , and i would like to clear myself about things happened in the last few days on aerobatic server.
we always do the aerobatic server with respecting to the rules , until we recruited by mistake a young pilot who gave us a very bad reputition by his bad actions , like nuking airfields in aerobats , his name was =ESF=Lone_Wolf and i kicked him outta the squad myself for doing that.

then we repeated the same mistake when i thought that we can using ammo when no one but us on server ....
i am very sorry about that , i dont ask for lifting any bans because i believe that when someone do a mistake then he should be brave to recieve the proper punishment.
i just care too much about the squad reputition and i felt so upset when i knew that we have a bad rep at your server.
i respect all the aerobats server rules , admins and system , because its a very good server and i love it.

Please accept our apology on behalf of the entire squad , i apologize for the mistakes and promise that this will never happen again and i will follow this myself from now.

http://www.esf-hq.com
Thanks and Regards,
=ESF=Night}{awk
Back to top Go down
=ESF=Maverick

PostSubject: Re: Deep Apologies From =ESF= Sqaud.   Deep Apologies From =ESF= Sqaud. EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:15 am

I would also like to apologise for my actions. I attack an airfield at far end of the map as preperation for the sunday airshow as a simulated attack. In hindsight this was wrong as the rules clearly state that "no ammo should be carried", and i am very sorry for that.

Regards
=ESF=Maverick
=ESF= Skin Designer
Back to top Go down
=ESF=Wildchild

PostSubject: Re: Deep Apologies From =ESF= Sqaud.   Deep Apologies From =ESF= Sqaud. EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 11:43 am

As would I. I to am personaly sorry for firing in the room, when the rules specifically say not too.

The thing about the room is the fact that your room has aircraft that we normally cant fly, which gets us all excited and makes us want to try dogfighting others, or owr personal squad, in different airplanes.

Our other mistakes where dogfighting when no one was in the room. Now personally i dont see whats wrong with dogfighting when its just us in the room, BUT i do understand the lag problems the aerobats server has, the fact thats aerobats only, and not to mention if u crash the big smoke plume thats left behind after we leave.

If we are let back in i promise not to break the rules again, and again i am very sorry.

=ESF= Wildchild
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deep Apologies From =ESF= Sqaud.   Deep Apologies From =ESF= Sqaud. Empty

Back to top Go down

Deep Apologies From =ESF= Sqaud.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aerobats dedicated server :: Aerobats pilots' Bar-
Jump to: