Aerobats dedicated server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum of Aerobats, the dedicated server for formation flying and aerobatics on IL2 1946.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

=AKBS= Aerobatic Crowbirds Squad

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CS_Spectre

CS_Spectre

=AKBS= Aerobatic Crowbirds Squad Empty
PostSubject: =AKBS= Aerobatic Crowbirds Squad   =AKBS= Aerobatic Crowbirds Squad EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 1:47 am

Hi guys, i'm here to introduce to Aerobats Community my team:

We are a new aerobatic team from Italy, officially born about 1 month ago, radio callsign "Raven"; actually the official formation is of 3 pilots and we have 3 cadets in the flight school.
AKBS_Husker is our Team Leader and the 1st of 2 founders of the squad (i am the 2nd Cool )
Our website (only in Italian language for now, but google translate works great on it..) is http://www.crowbirds.altervista.org/akbs/
from here you can reach our forum too!

Well, what else to say.. i/we hope to see you all in the server soon, where we will be flying in addiction to our private training sessions !

Sorry for any english mistake!!!! study

Cheers

- AKBS_Spectre
- Raven 3
Back to top Go down
http://crowbirds.it
ATM_Pavel_Sergeevich

ATM_Pavel_Sergeevich

PostSubject: Re: =AKBS= Aerobatic Crowbirds Squad   =AKBS= Aerobatic Crowbirds Squad EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 8:45 am

WELCOME!!! Cool Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.aerobatic-club.ru
Raven1

PostSubject: Hey there!!   =AKBS= Aerobatic Crowbirds Squad EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 4:44 pm

Heythere Guy's im Christian Smisek the Leader Raven1, of this new Italian Aerobatic Team, and i want to give you, my official "Welcome aboard" Smile and i hope you'll enjoy it.
Ah,when you want to fly with us,You contact to on our forum, will be a pleasure to fly with you all, and also to talk to all of you.

Bye bye!!
Ciaoo
We will see you soon in flight on your Aerobats Server.
Back to top Go down
AKBS_Duke

PostSubject: Re: =AKBS= Aerobatic Crowbirds Squad   =AKBS= Aerobatic Crowbirds Squad EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 11:51 am

Hello! I'm Giuseppe "Duke" Didiano, number 2 of the Aerobatic Crowbirds Squad! See you soon!
Back to top Go down
BC_Mostro

PostSubject: Re: =AKBS= Aerobatic Crowbirds Squad   =AKBS= Aerobatic Crowbirds Squad EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 6:27 am

Hello All & Welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: =AKBS= Aerobatic Crowbirds Squad   =AKBS= Aerobatic Crowbirds Squad Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1