Aerobats dedicated server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum of Aerobats, the dedicated server for formation flying and aerobatics on IL2 1946.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reduce max death before automatic kick

Go down 
5 posters

Maxdeath
Keep it at 5
Reduce max death before automatic kick I_vote_lcap50%Reduce max death before automatic kick I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 7 ]
Reduce it to 3
Reduce max death before automatic kick I_vote_lcap50%Reduce max death before automatic kick I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
BC_Pit

BC_Pit

Reduce max death before automatic kick Empty
PostSubject: Reduce max death before automatic kick   Reduce max death before automatic kick EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 10:38 am

As you know, maximum death is 5 for the moment(its set to 0 again at each reaload !)
But i still see some guys crashing every 5 minutes and if you multiply by 10 ppl on the server you get too many smokes everywhere ! Many people told me it should be reduced too so i think it's time we do it.
Flying safe is only a spirit to get. Crashing accidentaly can happen. But crashing 5 times is not an accident, it only means the guy tries to do things over his level.
Whatever the reason, when we get smoke everywhere , it causes lag and its very ugly.
I suggest we reduce max death from 5 to 3.
Thanks to vote
Back to top Go down
BC_Pit

BC_Pit

PostSubject: Re: Reduce max death before automatic kick   Reduce max death before automatic kick EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 8:44 am

OK IT HAS BEEN REDUCED TO 3 UNTIL IT STAYS LIKE THIS
Back to top Go down
Ubul

Ubul

PostSubject: Re: Reduce max death before automatic kick   Reduce max death before automatic kick EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 1:21 pm

Leave this 3-5 death sistem return back to "unlimited".
Back to top Go down
Ubul

Ubul

PostSubject: Re: Reduce max death before automatic kick   Reduce max death before automatic kick EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 1:29 pm

Or if somebody is always crashing, kick him manually if you see, he is not serious.
Back to top Go down
BC_Pit

BC_Pit

PostSubject: Re: Reduce max death before automatic kick   Reduce max death before automatic kick EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 2:00 pm

Well first , Aerobats is not meant to be a gamer server. People behave when they know they can't crash as much as they want what renders the server disciplined.
Another point : smokes are not only ugly , they are laggy. The server sometomes get up to 15 people... imagine if everybody crash even 2 times !
People crashing all the time are not serious people or beginners. Beginners can create server to train solo things. Aerobats's first purpose is to fly formations not solos trying to make a low pass and crash into the ground.
but the best is for helping admins. one of the rules says clearly pilots must avoir crashing... automatic kick mâles the server doesn't need an admin all the time for ppl crashing top much... And anyway, it's only a kick !! just take care when you back !
As i said , if maxdeath was 10, ppl would fly unseriously until 9, then they would be careful. It's only a way of flying.
Back to top Go down
Ubul

Ubul

PostSubject: Re: Reduce max death before automatic kick   Reduce max death before automatic kick EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 4:16 pm

Well, i can fly safety as you could see yeasterday so it wont be hard to keep 2 or less deaths.
Back to top Go down
FW_Mess

FW_Mess

PostSubject: Re: Reduce max death before automatic kick   Reduce max death before automatic kick EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 12:13 pm

These smokes are not laggy, they're funny Very Happy
Reduce max death before automatic kick Il2fb2010110723343304
Back to top Go down
Ubul

Ubul

PostSubject: Re: Reduce max death before automatic kick   Reduce max death before automatic kick EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 10:48 am

Shocked Very Happy OMG XD but it shouldn't be Aerobats.
Back to top Go down
Clo

Clo

PostSubject: Re: Reduce max death before automatic kick   Reduce max death before automatic kick EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 4:10 am

OMG ! I forgot old IL2 smokes ! Laughing
Back to top Go down
BC_Pit

BC_Pit

PostSubject: Re: Reduce max death before automatic kick   Reduce max death before automatic kick EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 11:32 pm

Max death is definitely a good mean also for idiots coming for fight as ESF guys ... even if their case will soon be solved
Back to top Go down
BC_Laguam

PostSubject: Re: Reduce max death before automatic kick   Reduce max death before automatic kick EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 8:07 am

Yes, but i suggest to launch an another survey about it.
The Max death Limit could be a good thing only if it count his own crashs. I mean, for example, the last night session, many of ppl and i was kicked from the server, beacause of the reach of this low limit. And we are not in fault beacause ppl who arent safe came to the form and crash it all, and it has for consequence the increase of our death count, all of the ppl in the form.

we're fed up to paid for others.
So suggest that 5 was a good solution, beacause of the limit of 3, even if there are admins to take kick decisions, is reached so far after that this eventually kick decision is taken, so the death limit is reached for the fucking unrespect guy, but also for us.

Lag.
Back to top Go down
BC_Pit

BC_Pit

PostSubject: Re: Reduce max death before automatic kick   Reduce max death before automatic kick EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 8:38 am

If the crash comes from someone really unsafe , there is a rule for this :
- fly safe, unsafe behaviour may lead to a kick

If the crash comes form a guy joining , like many ppl do Evil or Very Mad witout asking the leader, and if this guy make the formation crash , there is a rule !
- Ask the leader before you join a formation

and both case , it can deserve a kick

as far as i'm concerned, i always:
1/ choose who comes to form on my wing
2/ and i want all of them on TS
and then it becomes safer

I admit that crash in a formation can occur, but 3 times in a hour seems a lot and very rare.
Most of the crashes are ground crashes , and that's what this rule was made for
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reduce max death before automatic kick   Reduce max death before automatic kick Empty

Back to top Go down

Reduce max death before automatic kick
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aerobats dedicated server :: Aerobats rules and password-
Jump to: